Welcome to My Millennial Mummy And Me


Hello Everyone.......

Thank You for taking a little of your precious time to visit my little space online. If you have come over from any of my other platforms then THANK YOU and if you are a new reader or viewer of mine then HELLO and welcome to My Millennial Mummy And Me .


I am Jordan, a 29 (almost 30) year old mum of one from Hampshire. My Daughter Rae is 1 Year Old and she is 100% perfection, apart from when......well when she's not! She is a toddler after all so she is forgiven. 

Here on my account you will find some lovely pictures but you will also read about the
raw unedited version of parenthood and just how hard it can sometimes be. 
You will also find helpful hints and tips that I have picked up along the way 
and posts like essentials for babies and everything else that comes with being a mum
e.g what to do when your toddler has the mother of all tantrums or when your baby has a poo explosion in public (glamorous!) 

Alongside my Mummy ramblings and toddler talk, you will also find style posts, interiors and 
lifestyle posts, with a hint of Mr Millennial Daddy (he is a little camera shy).
I would love to know what it is you would like to see on here and I cannot 
wait to start blogging again. 

I previously started my blog back in 2010 but had to stop due to family circumstances at the time 
and then 'hey presto' life took over and I never started it back up again 
(any OG followers name that blog).

 I have decided to leave that blog untouched and start over again as my life has obviously changed a lot since then and I cannot wait to start this journey again with all of you.
I would mean the world to me if you would take the time to follow my blog
and I look forward to this journey with you all. 




Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you all again soon. 

Jordan
&
Rae
x















Comments

  1. Amazing blog! Love your writing style and your photos are adorable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts